This Thanksgiving, join us at PB AleHouse as we keep the tradition alive in the heart of Pacific Beach. Enjoy a Thanksgiving feast that combines classic flavors, innovative twists, and the warm ambiance of our venue. Make this year’s celebration special by indulging in our thoughtfully curated three-course Thanksgiving dinner, crafted with love and tradition. Each meal includes persimmon-apple-sausage stuffing, whipped Yukon gold potatoes, sage gravy, cranberry-orange relish, Brussels sprouts with balsamic glaze, and a dinner roll. Plus, enjoy a beverage and opt for a green salad for the first course. Reservations fill up quick so save your seat at the table today! Click HERE to make your Reservation.
– Roast Kabocha Squash Bisque: A velvety blend served with crispy shallot and rosemary oil.
– California Gold Salad: A mix of toasted almonds, feta, gold raisins, and dried apricots, drizzled with a garlic basil vinaigrette.
Second Course: Choose between:
– Deep Fried Turkey Breast: A succulent take on the Thanksgiving classic.
– Pineapple and Clove Glazed Ham: A sweet and savory delight.
– Impossible Vegan Meatloaf (V): Served with mushroom gravy and vegan whipped Yukon gold potatoes.
– Upgrade with 10oz Herb Roasted Prime Rib: Indulge in prime rib perfection served with au jus and creamy horseradish.
Round off your Thanksgiving celebration with dessert:
– Pumpkin Pie (V): A seasonal classic served with cinnamon whipped cream.
– Strawberry Cake (V): Topped with fresh strawberries in syrup for a delightful touch.
– Dark Chocolate Pecan Cobbler: A rich indulgence served with chocolate sauce
Reserve Your Seat at the Table
This Thanksgiving, let PB AleHouse be your culinary destination for a memorable holiday experience. Our three-course Thanksgiving dinner, featuring a fusion of traditional and innovative dishes, is the perfect way to celebrate with friends and family. Make your reservation today to secure your spot for this special occasion. With Pacific Beach as our backdrop, let’s create Thanksgiving memories together at PB AleHouse. Cheers to keeping the tradition alive!